Рейтинг@Mail.ru
Поиск по форуму:
Правила форума

Tips for Writing and Conducting Research

Создал: Jennifer
Ответов: 0
26 апреля 2019 г. 9:16:40

Become an expert on the topic. Do as much reading as you can on your topic so that you know more about it than your instructor, and write down the author’s name and publishing information of the material you plan to use so that you can quickly insert it into your works cited page. ( https://mightyessays.com/ )
Pre-writing. This is when you brainstorm ideas for your essay. When I do this, I write down every single word and thought that comes to mind for an hour straight, and before I know it, I am writing entire lines of text.
Just Write. When the American science-fiction writer Robert Heinlein was asked what the secret to completing a novel was, he replied, “Just write.” In order to complete your task, you are just going to have to sit and down and do the work. Discipline yourself to commit a few hours a day to completing your paper.
Don’t procrastinate. If you have an essay due, do not wait until the last minute to do it; instead, dedicate a few hours everyday to doing a little bit of the work. Before you know it you will be done - probably early - and your work will be superb. If you wait until the last moment to finally do it, the quality of your text will suffer.
Check your work. No matter how great of a writer you are, you are bound to make a few mistakes. I guarantee that you will find more than a few grammar and stylistic mistakes even in this guide. That is why you must check grammar and spelling in your own work.

Добавить комментарий от Anonymous user
Скрыть смайлики
Войти
или зарегистрироваться

Сообщение *
captcha
Поля, отмеченные символом * обязательны для заполнения